Friday, November 25, 2005

Day after Thanksgiving

Had a fabulous Thanksgiving at my daughter's house in Las Vegas, and I really enjoyed spending time with my Grandson.

6:45 am: Started out today with my Limousine picking up a customer at Nob Hill. He was on his way to NY for a week to see friends and visit several museums, and take in several Broadway Shows... then onto Singapore where he has a home... then on to New Zealand to his farm. Ultimately ending up in Jakarta, Indonesia, where he will spend the Holidays with his lifestyle partner. Jakarta is their official home and location of their business.

Took me quite a long time to figure out that these two were more than business partners. Regardless, they both are outstanding customers. They use me continually when they are in town for errands and dining events. And to such places as the hills in Mill Valley and to the town of Hillsborough.

Will be chating about these two unusual individuals and their friends/slash/business associates in the future.

11:00am: Picked up another customer, his wife and two daughters at SFO. Wow, they looked exhausted. Guess traveling for the holidays with two small children can take the toll on one's self. He is a research scientist at one of the major Universities here in SF. His wife is a medical doctor in SF. Both have been customers of mine for the past six years. Will be seeing him again on the 6th December.

That's it for the day. Only two Clients. However, tomorrow I'll be fairly busy.

In the meantime, a suggestion was made by my web designer that I could use a Editor. You know what.........she is correct. Amazing how I got thru English in High School and USF. Might be hiring her to assist me in grammar and sentence structure. Any thoughts?

See you soon..................Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home