Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Castro Area

Just dropping off in the Castro neighborhood, when all if a suddened I spotted the "old man" standing on one of the corner's holding onto his croutch. He is always there. Quess that means he is looking for a date. What a pervert. Looking like he does would be enough to run in the other direction. Can't imagine anyone picking him up!! Oops. Spoke too soon. Here come my customer from the South Bronx. Can't believe my eyes. Yes, he stops and does sthe same thing the "old man" is doing....WOW...what a scene. Amazing what people see in others !! Oh well.

Time to start looking for a Flag. And get the hell out of "Dodge", as they say. Oh, here's one. Another male going to North Beach (Broadway St.) Umm, wonder what he was doing in the Castro? Now on his way to the "titty" Bar area. Amazing. Wanted to know what Strip Clubs I could recommend. I asked if he was looking for Male or Female Clubs? He replied sheepislee
that he was from out of town and didn't know his way around. Ya, sure I said to myself. Well as soon as he realizied I new my way around and really didn't care about anyone's sexual preference, he opened up. He asked if I knew of a Transvesitte Bar. So I took him over to Post and Polk..to the "Lush" Lounge. I explained to him that most of the TV's were "working" !! I hope he knew what I meant.

Back tomorrow about my next Flag...really "juicy"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen some of the trolls you go out with. Didn't know woman had such long arm pit hair.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS and they are woman!!!!!! UGHHHHHH

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the old man sitting in your Yellow cab with you, going for a ride, but in the front seat .... now that's scary!!!! I hope you disinfected the Yellow cab and please never let him in your BEAUTIFUL, FINE TUNED AND CLEAN LIMO. It's too nice for him, especially since I'm sure he doesn't pay you in cash.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home