Thursday, April 06, 2006

3$bill in the Advocate Magazine

Now's your opportunity to see what 3$bill looks like !! Horrah for the Advocate Magazine (current issue). Great article about him called "Need to know". Well worth while reading the article. Not to sure about his picture. Then you will know his real name. Wow, I'll bet alott of you can't wait to run down to your local newsstand.

Anyone want to know what the grey handkie means that he has over his eye. He told me the other day when I took him to UCSF.

Finally, you might be able to go "on line" for the Magazine and view his photo that way.

3$bill is so excited about the article that he has made copies and posted them up on poles in the Castro..............can you imagine !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BJ,

You know that the only one I gave out was the one I autographed that you said you wanted to keep next to your bed. Yes their are images of me at The National AIDS Memorial Grove on Getty Images and they are for sale, you usually pay don't you BJ so drop a few bucks a get one.

Kisses,

3$Bill

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home