Monday, March 13, 2006

Hotel Healdsburg

Forgot to mention last week-ends trips to the Hotel Healdsburg in Healdsburg. Had two different Clients from Chicago hire me to take them from SFO to Hotel Healdsburg.

Had I known the first couple was coming in at 11:00 pm I would have passed, as that is a 1.5 to 2.0 hr ride up north, and in the rain and all. But that was my stupid mistake thinking it was for 11:00 AM. Well since I took the order, I felt obligated. So we stopped to get food at Carls' Jr. to eat on the way up..........since they did not eat on the plane. Kinda quiet on the way up. Then they fell asleep. Boring trip. Dropped them off arond 1am. Heading back in the pouring down rain along 101. Getting dosy, I pulled over to take a "cat-nap"

Then pick-up the second couple the following evening arond 6pm. Stopped for wine to drink on the way up. Much more chatty. Makes the trip alot shorter when we are all engaged in conversation. Really nice people.

Went back up to Hotel Healdsburg Sunday morning to take back the first couple. Managed to slip into the dining room. Free breakfast for the hotel guests. So I just acted like I was a guest. Lox and Creme chesse.my favorite. Don't think I didn't load up on the LOX.
Of course the Clients were half hour late.

Then back up on Monday to take back the second couple at 8:00 am. Of course, back in for Breakfast....love that LOX. When I called to clients to let them know I was there, he informed me he would be ready around 9am. This time, I told him he was going to be charged for the waiting time. Which I did. Then he did not add a tip.

Amazing how people have little concern for others and their time.

HAve another interesting Cab story from saturday. Pandering and all...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home