Monday, December 05, 2005

The Transvette encounter

Well as I left my last client at the Lush Lounge, a Flag appears. You guessed right. A TV and her date got in. As the TV taps me on the shoulder with a nice "Hi". And proceeded to ask me to take her to the New Pacific Hotel (Home to the working TV's etc. )

Her date was a poor soul who had been drinking quite alot. This poor unsuspecting Mexican who barely spoke English was with out a doubt in for a major surprize. Since the TV loooked as good as any female, the date wouldn't know the difference until of course....and you know the rest of the story

Haven't heard from one of my favorite clients. The person who encouraged me to start this BLOG. Guess I got "kicked to the curb". Just kidding. He's probably extremely busy with his new assignment.

Oh, by the way, I'm rally having FUN with this Blog.

Limousine out tomorrow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

You have fun with everything you do, your amazing and a great and compassionate guy. You have done so much for me and for Daniel when he was alive. Your a credit to the cab and Limo business, and a great human being, not matter what all the grafitti says about you!!!

Guess Who?—your favorite GAY,
as a three dollar bill client!!!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

You have fun with everything you do, your amazing and a great and compassionate guy. You have done so much for me and for Daniel when he was alive. Your a credit to the cab and Limo business, and a great human being, not matter what all the grafitti says about you!!!

Guess Who?, your favorite GAY,
as a three dollar bill client!!!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home