Friday, May 19, 2006

#$Bill's Hollywood friend

Once again I got "kicked to the curb" !! His Hollywood friend came to SF to take him out to the theater. And once again, they did not use my Limo service. Amazing. Now I'm told they are going to the Giants Baseball game on July 23rd. This will be interesting to see if they use me or not. This time their should be no excuse like he already has a car service or takes a cab. I woner what really is going on? Is this all imaginery of 3$Bill's part? Or is hiding something about his new found Hollywood actor/producer? Let me know your thoughts.

Oh, almost forgot. His new hangout location is in the Mission district. Just imagine the seedeist neighborhood in your city. Then you will understand the area. Wow, has 3$bill go downhill quick. From dating a Hollwood celeberity to the street corners of the mission. Whats wrong with this picture?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BJ,

The only reason I'm in the Mission is following you to see who your picking up and to make sure they ate not TV's.

Kisses.

TomB

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home