Thursday, May 18, 2006

San Francisco Trannies and the Southern Man

Here we go again. My last Cab event. Wow. Am I glad those days are behind me. Now working with only professional clients. Oh forgot....there is still 3$bill left. Wait till I tell you where he was last wekk !!

Anyhow, pick-up this fare down near lst and Mission. Wants to go to the "Tranny" area. That is Tranvesttes. He slinks down in the seat as not to be seen. Of course, he too is from that wonderful Southern state of Alabama. These people must be so deprived. Come to SF to explore their fantasies. I;m not sure he remembered where hje left his rental car at lst and Mission. But I do know he had a midnight flight back home. Anyhow, he starts asking all kinds of questions about TV's. So I explain as much as I can, whithout the help of 3$bill. Wish he had been along. They are right down his alley, so to speak. So I took him to Post and Polk where they hang out. Then to show him their bar. I furthered explained to him not to look at them as if they were freaks. And to be careful as they can be prone to violence when make fun of...

So he explained to me that he was just curious. Right. I know exactly what he wanted to do. Experiement with his fantasies.

The meter was $ 6.00 And at the same time he was paying me, he asked if he could call me to take him back to his car, as he wasn't quite sure where he parked. So I gave him my number.
He then gave me exactly 6.00.....NO tip!! Despite the fact that I Coached him and gave suggestions, etc. So I said to myself...your on your own tonight. Don't plan n me coming back.
So when my phone did ring later in the evening with an unknown area code, I did not answer.

How's that for payback. These guys from Alabama really need to understand the service industry.

Think he ever made his flight?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I drive a taxicab in San Francisco and get more southern redneck businessmen chaseing tranny's they San Francisco guys.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home