Monday, May 08, 2006

"Good ole boy" from Alabama

Was out cruising around for a "flag" when all of a sudden a hand sticks out. In he got. Where to?
I could tell he was from the deep south,,the accient. Turned out from Alabama. Just a quick tour of SF. So, off we went. Along the way he kept using the "N" word. Along with statements like "lots of Fags" in SF. And the comments like "how to put up with all the fags and "N". was just about to put him out when a bell rang in my head. He asked where he should go in the evening to find women?

So I decided to really set this one up. So you know that in the Castro area (Largest Gay Community in the US) there are many diversified bars. One in particular is the Pendelum Bar, which is inter-racial. You got it?

So I began to tell this Southern "Clown" about all the women in this bar. He was so excited as I was talking that I thought he was going to start playing with himself.

I explained to him to take a Cab to the Castro Area and ask the driver to let him out in front of the Pendelum Bar on 18th st. And he would notice lots of mixed males standing out in front. But not to worry, they were there just to keep and "eye" on everthing. Once inside go to the bartender and ask him to be directed to the backroom. Once in the back ask for guidence to the area where all the women are.

Well, can you just imagine? Think I got even with this fat clown from Alabama? Morale to the story is watch who you are talking to and about what !! You will never now about what a Cab driver can do for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home