Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Queer as a Three Dollar Bill

He's back !! Nosey. Always snooping at the Blog. Wanting to see if he is mentioned. Guess he has nothing else to do. Of course, he should create his own Blog. I know he has this tremendous knowledge of Medicine for the potential cure for Aids. And above average knowledge of current medicines. I know he can make a difference in people's lives. Let's all Cheer him on.

Oh, he did e-mail yesterday about an appointment for next Monday. I'm sure I'll be "hit-on" again. Guess I'll just have to endure......afterall he is the customer. By the way, he does have a partner...Uum.

More about the "nervous nilley" next week.

Had a "run-in" with a new admin. person for one of my accounts. She didn't realize my connection with the President of the Company, who has been a Client of mine since he came to SF from Boston. I was told that their were field people in town for training. And that they would need transportation to the two Airports. So I called her yesterday afternoon and asked her if she had the times for departures. She said she would be getting all the information last night. Told her I'd come by the office in the morning to coordinate. So I arrive around 9:30 am . After being introduced to her by the Presidents Admin person we sit down to get all the trips and times. She then told me she had the schedule all worked out. Grat..easy then for me. Only then does she say she made arrangements with another company. Shuttle Vans. Wow, did I start to see RED. I asked her why she agreed to meet with me? She told me that it was all taken care of last night. Well, why did you agree to have me come over? He reply was she didn't have time for Samantics. Then I took verballyafterher and walked out! I know the President will hear about the incident. Of course, I'll have the last word.

The saga will continue................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hilarious!!!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Capricorn Cringe said...

Make sure the president of the company hears about it ... from YOU. Don't leave it to the admin person to tell the truth and not spin it in her favor. Businesses live and die by their relationships with other businesses (in this case yours).
Enjoy your blog a lot - keep writing :-)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Capricorn Cringe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home