Friday, May 19, 2006

Caneros Valley Wineries

Had the pleasure to take one of my regular clients and his friends to Caneros Valley wineries last week-end. That area is located in the southern Sonoma area. Wow, what a treat. much better than going to Napa. this region is beautiful and scenic. Not too crowded, as is Napa. Napa reminds me of Fisherman's Wharf...t-shirt and luiggage shops.

anyhow, one of the more spectular wineries to visit is: Bouchaine. I was told by my client how great their white wine. And from personal observation and contact, the people as simply fantastic !! Which they are not at Artesia Winery. Yes, the view is great there, but everything else sucks.

Do highly recommend travels to the Los Canerous Region to taste wine.

As far as Plumbjack's Canerous Inn..........Do not recommend. Way too expensive, 590.00 and up per nite. Plus, I wrote the Mayor of SF (part owner) and Inn Keeper, and the staff. Not even a reply from four different individuals who receivedd hard copy of letters. Was complimenting the staff when I had been there to pick-up clients. No wonder the Mayor of SF does such a poor job managing the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home