Monday, November 06, 2006

The Limousine Business

Well, finally! My last entry was in May. Had no idea how time slips away from us.

Of course, as most of followers know, I'm now in the Limousine Business. No more Cab driving. Although, many of my customers came with me into my Limo Business.

Had started out with one vehicle, now have four. Amazing how fast a business can grow.

The Clients are different that whom gets into a Cab. But, the behavior is still the same.
Many repeat clients. So one ends up knowing more and more about the clients. All good of course. And, yes there are those famous people who ride with me. Of course, they get dressed the same way you and I do. Have to deal with their "ego's" though. And will be telling you about a few of them in the future.

Many of my friends at YC have disappeared in a since. Some I do heasr from ocassionally. Although, my real good asociate's girlfriend has not even e-mailed me. She apparently has "X" me off her list. i think she is upset with me because of a referrral I made to her from a fellow Limo owner. Guess she had troble collecting money from him for a job she did on his website. Now I take the "brunt" for that. Oh well.

And as many of you have asked.........3$bill is alive and well. In New York this week. Will tell you later on about his behavior. Real juicy.

To be continued. Have a client to go meet at the Oakland Airport.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i cant wait for the next part.. your blog is like a soap opera! :p

5:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

IT IS Actually Very Useful FOR ME.I LIKE YOUR Put up Because IT IS Quite Useful FOR ME AS Nicely. HOPING THE Identical Greatest Work IN THE UP COMING Days ALSO. THANK YOU!

airport transfer in plano
airport limousine services dallas

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home