Tuesday, November 07, 2006

One of my Corporate Accounts

As you may or may not know, the Limousine Business is by appointment, rather than picking up "flags" along the streets.

The Business is based upon Individual accounts and Corporate accounts. One of those such accounts is the World Affairs Council. Hope I can mention that Account.

Anyhow, Have had many wonderful Speakers and Authors to take around the Bay Area to speaking engagements. Have one to take tonight to Oakland Airport.

One of the speakers writes a column for the New York times and appears on Public TV News weekly. This gentleman is simply a "down to earth" individual. What a pleasure to be able to speak to him. He enlightened me into the current Political termoil. what a pleasure to get this insight from such an expert. Never once talked over my head or even looked down to me.

The other person I met and drove around for two days was the former Chief of Staff for both Clinton and Bush, Sr. Not sure how this individual serves two parties and remains objective. He is well versed on his speaking subject of Politics. Although, has a very large "ego", and certainly thinks highly of himself. Although I'm sure he is very effective at Harvard where he teaches.

Have many more stories to tell about in the future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home