Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Business is S L O W !!

Wow, Haven't seen it this slow in a long time. The Cab Business as well as the Limousine Business. Have been out every day in the Cab since my flu bug left me. Should have stayed home. Of course, have those 95.00 gates to pay. Thought maybe since the rain had stopped and the sun is out, people would be taking cabs moe. Not so.....

Of course, 3$ bill hasn't called at all to take rides. Must be occuppied with another person ?? Guess, I've been kicked to the curb.

Nor have I heard from GW. I even sent her an e-mail reminding her that I had not received the invoice for work she had done. Her and the boyfriend must be occupied like 3$ bill. Ummm

All these trips up and down Market, Haight Ashbusy, Castro, Sunset...brings very little Business. Not many people hanging out in the Castro during the early morning hours. Have been circuling around in the Financial Dist. Getting a few rides here and there.

My friend in Petaluma is going to re design the blog and cab stories so thqat I can get better Ads posted. The current ads for Google are rather boring and kinda the same. Keep looking for the neew results.

Oh, my other friend who encouraged me to write a BLOG is having me go to Mt. View to pick-up a date and bring her back to SF for a function at City Hall. I'll be taking flowers and Champaign along . Of course, he will be waiting at City Hall. Wow, what a trusting person !! This will happen on March 4th.

Did have one interesting trip to Alameda last week in the early morning hours. Some one on crack. Have to run, will finish later when I return..........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Big Jon,

Sorry business is slow, you can always stop by my place to pass the time and X#@%, you know you really want to, give in to it Jon, I'm FAAAABULOUS!!!!
3$Bill

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home