Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Woodside trip

Well, I'm back!! Have been down with the Flu Virus since last week. Even misssed my trip to LV for my Grandson's Birthday. Don't wish this "bug" upon anyone.

Got a call one day last week from an Admin assistant in New York. Her boss (Large bank President) needed a ride from a residence in Woodside to a Hotel in SF. I told her I would Mapquest the address and to rest assured that he would be pick-up on time. was really looking forward to meeting this high profile person.

Left for Woodside in plenty of time to be there at 9pm. Of course, got there an hour before. You do realize that Woodside is where people like Jerry Rice (49ers) live. Hills, lots of treees, single lane roads winding up in the dark hills. So there I was, parked along side a dark road listening to animals of the night russle around. Probably all wondering who and what I was doing.

Anyhow, backed the car up into the driveway at 9pm. Waiting and watching people around a dner table. Of course, being as dark as it was, they could not necessarily se me watching them.
Finally at 9:30pm the Client came out. Off to SF we went. Not much of a conversationalists.

Oh well. Guess when your in positions like that, no need to chat with the common people.

Oh, two days later I had to go to the Bank Headquarters to take him back to the Airport. But prior to meeting him I was asked by another Admin person to by the Hotel and pick-up his luggage. Ah, being a Porter !! amazing what we get asked to do. Figured I would be taken care of when he siged the charged ticket...............WRONG !! Never again !!

Anyone heard from 3$bill lately? Or from GW and her Taxi driver Boyfriend?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John,

I'm still around and waiting impatiently for you to say "Yes". BTW Happy Belated Valentines Day you know I wear my Heart-ON my sleeve for you. Kisses as always!!!!
3$Bill

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home