Friday, January 06, 2006

Start-up Business

As I mentioned the other day, I have a new Client. He was referred to me by one of my regulars. He called me Monday around 5am as I was leaving SFO from dropping a Client. he said his Car Service did not show up for the third time. Could I come to Belmont. So I put the car on "Jets" and took off South on 101. Retried the client from up in the Hills of Belmont. Of course, he Coaching me along the way as to where he lives. Could have never found his address on my own.

Anyhow, he returned the other day to SFO. I met him and took him back to Belmont. He explained that he had had a Sedan Service for about nine months. Owned by a Russian person. And that Monday was the third time the driver had not shown. He had even called the Compnay Sunday evening and left a message to remind them of his pick-up time. He further explained that when his Secretary called up to cancel the service for future, that he didn't even apologize. Other than ok. can you imagine how some people run their businesses.

BC (Client) is a CFO with a startup technology Company based in Seattle. And has been in Business for about 5 years. Now up for Sale. Not sure what this Company does exactly, but I will find out Monday morning. More to follow

Oh, GW sent me an e-mail about DA. And said " he's the most cranky, quick witted person I've known. Also, he's a sweeheart-of-a-guy (when he's not cranky, that is) So there you have it !

And keep your hands off.3$bill !!

3 Comments:

Blogger M Zaouk SF said...

"error 403: Forbidden!
The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated."

This is kinda funny - one of your comment-ers mentioned clicking on your ads to add (heh heh) cents (sense?) to your bottom line - and this is what I got from 'ads by google.' actually sounds like a joke error msg, but - -
I finally remembered to check out your blob Jon, and this will be my second attempt to comment - I have an existing identity on 'blogger.com' and have not had problems posting comments on other blogs, but this one just dissed me! trying again
! cya on the radio

4:12 PM  
Blogger M Zaouk SF said...

blog blog blog ! I bet your double entendre guys can work with that typo !

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

Don't forget we have our "SPECIAL RIDE" today Tuesday, 1-10-06. I hope you don't send someone else. If you get stuck call me and I will arrange something, but I really want and need to see you today, it's been sooooo LOOOONG or at least I hope it is. If I'm a good boy can I sit in the front seat with you Jo, PLEASE Daddy. I hope that one of these days you'll try a walk on the wild side. You'll never go back!!!
See you later JON,
3$Bill

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home