Monday, January 16, 2006

Argentina/ Uruguay

Hello everyone,

Have a new Client as of a month ago. He is truely a wonderful young man. lots of spirit and adventure. And I sincerely enjoy our conversations when I take him back and forth from SFO.

He works for one of those large consulting companys who contacts with one of those VERY large Software companies. And that is where he goes every week. Met his girlfriend the other night when I arrived at his home to take him to SFO. And she works for a VERY large Search engine company. Not sure how he deserves her.......just kidding. She is very attractive and friendly.

He had just returned from a vacation in Argentina and Uruguay. Had been gone for about three weeks. Got most of the details of his adventures in South America. He and friends had trekked over major cities of both countries. What an adventure. Now he's talking about going back. Amazing. I personally thinks it great that he takes the time to travel now. wish i had done the same when I was young. Rather than in the next few years. Although, I have done some remote traveling in the past. But plan to do allot more in the next few years. Anyhow, seems as though our young man may eventually leave the consulting business and travel extensively thoughout the world. I certainly wish him well. And would encourage him to do so.

Oh, what about 3$bill? Well, he's been laying low lately. Probably working on his own Blog site. As soon as he gets it done...I'll let everyone know. That Blog site will definately make a difference in people's lives. Let's ALL encourage him.

In the meantime, I heard that he has a date with a Hollywood celeberity !! Can you imagine. I hear the guy is a "hefty-hefty beefy type. Didn't realize 3$bill was into that type of person. Well, aleast he'll leave me alone for while.

Tomorrow, I'll tell you what happened to one of the lead consultants that helped me with this Blog site.............very "juicy" !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home