Monday, February 06, 2006

Sushi Resturant and Russian Visitors

So many stories. Don't know where to start. I do have a real juicy story about a person I picked up in the cab last week. Drugs and all. Have to think about how I'm going to explain that trip from SF to Alameda. Will write this story in my next blog.

Well let's talk about this very very expensive Sushi Resturant. I was asked by one of my friends in the Limo Business to cover two of his accounts this past Saturday evening. So I showed up at 8:00 pm to help out Clients of the Hotel and the Sushi place. Wow, you should have seen the people coming and going out of this resturant. Really dressed to impress one another. And this place is not cheap. 2 pcs of Sushi for $9.00. I get 6pcs at the local Grocery store for 6.95. Anyone, I decided to go in to see what all this is about. Fantastic atmosphere, music and all. Really well done. Worth while just to see this place. Oh, the restrooms have speakers with Japanese language translation. interesting! Overall, this is another one of those "trendy" places where those who want to be seen go.

Back to the Hotel. Out comes two young people wanting to go to a really nice dining location. Very obvious that money was no object. They were probably in their late twenties or early thirties. She was nothing short of a knock-out. Mini skirt and all. Spoke pretty good English.
Pulled over to make a few calls to get them a reservations at one of SF top 5 star resturant. interesting how many of those resturants were totally booked for the night. I economy here in SF must doing well. Finally did get them seating at one of SF's finest. Sure would have liked to see their bill. So off I drove to that location. The charge for One stop city is 20.00. He gave me 50.00 and said keep the change. Probably because that I allowed them to smoke in the car. Anyhow, sure would like to know where their money comes from.

Took 3$bill to the Dr.'s this morning. Should have heard him rag on about this "thing" in LA.
Will talk about this tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealousy, jealousy jealousy, you're just upset that he won't invite you to one of his parties, I know you like to wear your special outfit, you know the one I like. PS he is a VERY nice man and does more for AIDS organizations and other charities by donating money to them and his time and talent. By the way Most Holy Redeemer AIDS Support Group is in need of donations. They are grass root and not affiliated with the church, the only way they are is that the parish members support the group, NOT THE CHURCH. He sent them some money, why don't you?
Kisses,
3$Bill

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home