Saturday, January 28, 2006

Washington DC

didn't realize how long it's been since my last writing. Even 3$bill made mention to me. Guess he wants to see his name in print.

Had another one of my Washington DC clients in town last week. His wife as well... Took her to Mission Dolores. I really need to visit myself. Here I am, a Native San Franciscian and have never been to the Misssion. When I saw her later in the day, she mentioned a resturant she visited for Lunch. The Limon located on Valencia at 16th. This is a Peruvian Fusion place. She simply raved about the food. Great to know

Anyhow, had her husband all day - going from part of the Bay area to another. He is involved in Political Stratagies. So I took the opportunity to find out about the upcoming Presidential election. Not to early to start listening about the future of the gvoernemnt. He is personal friends of the Governor of Iowa. And will be a potential front runner. Now we have the Governor of New Mexicao and Iowa. Don't forget Hillary !! Now the Democrats have a least three. And the Republicans have John McCain. You heard about him in one of myh prior writings.

Off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home