Monday, February 27, 2006

A Strange trip to Alameda

Here we go again!! Took the Cab out at 4am. Came accross a few hands here and there. And then, Bingo !! Had a customer get in at 6th and Market sts. (Not the best area). Pouring down rain. Had my slicker over the passenger seat. The guy wants to go to Alameda. So I asked for 60.00 up front. Policy of most experienced cab drivers. Don't cross any bridges with out getting approx. fair up front. And to make matters suspect, he really wasn't sure where in Alameda. should have known...but I did have his money upfront. By the way, he had a fist-full of money.
So we took off. he asked what was under my slicker? And he kept looking behind in the rear window. Drug (crack) paroina !! You guessed it. Another person on his "High" from crack. I kept telling him to relax and listen to the Classical music. He kept asking if someone was in the trunk. Then asking if someone was under my slicker. Now, I'm on the Bay Bridge. And he keeps it up looking and feeeling the slicker. Looking for the police out the rear window. I told to "cool it". And if he didn't, I would pull over for him to get out!! He did for a few minutes. Then started all over. So I moved the slicker so he could see no one was under it..hiding. Then he kept asking about who was following us. Wow!! this was getting old. And I was getting irratated by the whole scenerio. Now, I'm over near East 14th and Broadway at about 5am I've had it with this character. He kept it up to the point he was getting worse about who was following us. So, I pulled over and said "there is someone in the trunk". the guy started screaming and jumped out the door running down the street. Imagine that hour of the morning in a semi bad neighborhood with all that money in his pocket. Well, at least I got my money upfront.
Amazing how peole using Drugs can't ever control themselves. Speaking of control, that 3$bill needs to practice his sex control. And start working on his Blog site to help those who need his expertise on Aids.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

I do my own small thing to help people with AIDs like getting them discounts at gyms. Signed up 12 PWA's at BIG discount and got them some free training sessions.
Speaking of gyms, ever consider joining one it would probably help you BP and libido.
Stop hanging around 6th street at that ungodly hour and come and visit me, no drugs here, or paranoia, only a good time, especially for you Mon Petite Chou. YUM YUM!

Kisses,
3$Bill

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can Order taxicabs online in SF at www.webcabby.com! innovative, reliable and it has a ton of cool features including lost and found tracking!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home