Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Cab driver friend

Have been off for a few days. But did hear from my YC friends partner. Don't understand how he deserves her. She is simply a wonderful, funny person who makes great cookies from scratch. Of course, none this year. just because he had quadruple bypass surgery. She doesn't want him to have any fatty food. Well, that's ok for him. What about me GW?

Oh, he is an ok person. I've known him for over 15 years and have helped one another out in both our Cab Businesses. And is quite a golfer. Guess what? He's back smoking cig's. Can you just imagine...........bypass surgery and all. He also helps me pick-up 3$Bill now and then. Although I guess he doesn't appeal the 3$bill as I never heard any comments from either one of them. Probably just as good. Now let's see if GW e-mails me asking questions about 3$bill.

Oh yes, 3$bill is around. He's been pestering me all day via e-mail. Saying the next time I have someone in my Cab that is "horney" to bring them to his home. He'll pay them. Can you imagine? He's really getting desperate !! Just wait, that day will come. I may just set it up for FUN.....to see his reaction.

Have to leave. Going to SFO to pickup a new Client. This one is interesting. Will get more information tonight and pass along to you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Big Jon,

Are you big? I wish I could find out! If they offer you $200.00 you MUST have something going on for you. Got a haircut today and getting ready for my date with my hollywood friend, you know who. Please don't be jealous you know it's only you that I'm REALLY interested in. If you bring someone by the house I hope it's your treat, I might let you watch, but then you'll want to marry me, especially when you see me in my fishnets and pearls.
3$BILL

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean he's an OK person?
He's the most cranky, quick-witted person I've known. Also, he's a sweetheart-of-a-guy (when he's not cranky, that is.)
GW

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home