Friday, March 10, 2006

People update

GW is alive and well and attedning classses at CCSF. I don't know how she finds all the time. Especially after taking care of DA. Oh, he finally called me yesterday to see how I was doing and to tell me is Cab Business was getting better. Althouigh, he keeps losing his Seniors.

And then there is 3$bill. Hadn't heard from him in a while. Thought maybe he had kicked me under the Bus.....and forgot to come back and get me. But, then all of a sudden, he calls about a appointment for next week. Wow, was he "fisty"....."mouthy" and all.........Can't imagine what he'll be like Monday morning.

Check in Monday, and I'll let you know what he's been up to? No good, I'm sure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Big Jon or BJ for short, (and anytime!!! even if it's long!!!)

Been working out, causing trouble, got rug burn...YIKES!!!! Been invited to see comedian Martin Short with my Hollywood friend, he calls him Marty will be at the Curran the end of April and part of May. Next year the OSCARS!!!!!! I look great in a Tux but better out of it!!!
3$Bill

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can Order taxicabs online in SF at www.webcabby.com! innovative, reliable and it has a ton of cool features including lost and found tracking!!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home