Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wal-Mart Stores

Just sitting in my Cab reading the New York Times. Waiting for someone to walk-up and seek my services..........not me, of course.

Then I come accross an article about Wal-Mart Stores. Here we go again. State Government getting involved with private enterprise. Just the beginning. We all have regulatory agency's that guide our businesses. But now we have the Government attempting tO to make changes in our businesses and setting new quidelines. Telling people like Wal-Mart how to run their Stores. How to pay their employess and what benefits they shall receive. THIS IS WRONG !!

If I were an employee of Wal-Mart Stores and I didn't like my salary, I would simply leave and go elswhere.

We in this country are starting to see too much Government control...Communism ! Right?

Leave Wal-Mart to run their own Business. Wal-Mart provides a great enonomic base to our country.

Keep Government out of Wal-Mart stores.

Oops. Need to get back to my own Business. And let me tell you about a writer from the New York times I had with meyesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home