Thursday, December 29, 2005

Broke Back Mountain

Fantastic !! Highly recommend. A must see movie. Since the Cab Business was very slow today. I turned in early to go see this movie. Smart move on my part.

Went out at my usual time 4am. Wow, drove and drove looking for those hands. When I did see one, I got really excited. Even went up and down Mission st looking for the Mexicians in the bus stops waiting for Muni. Of course today Muni, was running late, as usual. So I got a few going to the Resturants in North Beach. Got desperate and headed up Market st. Got to stop at the light at 6th and Market. Still, after all these years I'm still amazed at all the drug activity going on. Speaking of drugs, headed towards the Castro. Yes, another place for Speed activity in the early am hours. No, I did not see 3 dollar bill.

Anyhow, got a few flags here and there. Finally, got and order near the Haight going to SFO. So I headed back towards the Sunset area. Found an impatient person waiting on tghe MUNI train that was late. Took her downtown to work. She was telling me all about her New Year's plans.

Hung around for awhile...and finally decided to go to the movies. Great decision.

Will definately get back on tomorrow to chat about the Client from Jakarta. Jon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI another really GREAT and MOVING movie for the year is TransAmerica with Felicity Huffman from Desperate Housewives. I loved BB Mountain but really thought this movie had it beat!!!! It's not a tranny or gay film but a film for everybody, even for you Jon. Happy New Year to ALL of Jon's customers and even to you my "special driver" and remember if your going to drink on New Years hire Jon and stay safe. No I don't get paid for this but I should!
$3 Bill

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home