Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You know Who !!

Well, let me tell a "good" one. Remember me mentioning that I was unable to pick-up "our friend" . So I called one of my cab buddies to do it for me. He drives for De Soto. His name is ...oops. almost forgot I cannot use names. Pretty soon I'm going to use false names and then no one can get upset. I thought about warning him about getting "hit-on"even though he is older than "our friend". Long Hair and all. Not exactly attractive. Of course, guess what? I got an e-mail from our friend giving me all the details and how much he wanted to jump in the front seat with him. And I've yet to hear from the other driver. Hope he is still talking to me!
Can just imagine the conversation between the two. Wow......simply amazing!

I'm sure I'll hear more details (graphic) about their ride, as I'm picking him up in the morning. Maybe he's "fixed" on the other driver and will not bother with me.

Sure wish Google would become more creative with their ads. These Ads are old and boring.
Agree?

On my way to SFO to pick-up my twice a week client. Yep, she leaves on Monday morning to LA and returns another day of the week. She works in IT for one of the major Banks. Then will see here and husband again on Thursday. Back to SFO where she will head to New York for Christmas.

See you all tomorrow...........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From "You Know Who" $3,

John you know I would not even look at someone else because you know it's you I want, even though you will not have anything to do with my advances I know deep in my heart that one day you will cave in. Because I'm one of the most FAAAAABULOUS people you know and very talented.
Jon you're standing me up again and I thought we had a date for some special deliveries today ..... know what I mean?
Queer as a three dollar bill!!!!! :)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home