Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Santa Cruz

Of course the airline was an hour late last night. So we left SFO at midnight. The passenger was a young lady who attends UC santa Cruz and lives in Felton. Quite a chatty person. Had been in New Jersey with her Mom and Uncle for Christmas. And her Dad lives in Tennessee. She is studying Geology. Was actually a great trip with all the conversation. Makes the trip go much faster. And yes, we had to go over highway 17...which is a terrible road to use, especially at night. Many many accidents occur on this lonely stretch of raod over the mountains to Santa Cruz. Oh, she is leaving Sunday for Brazil with her boyfiend who has a Crystal Rock Business in Sausalito. Of course she wanted to know all about my family. All in all a FUN trip. However, getting to her place in the mountains of Felton took about a half hour on those small windy roads thru the Redwoods. After I dropped her off headed down tro Highway 1 in Santa Cruz to head home along the Coast Highway towards Half Moon Bay. Beleive this or not..I was the only car along that stretch of Highway. kinda spooky. Rain and all. Finally had to pull off the raod about 3am in the morning to take a nap. Stopped at San Gregorio, pulled the car over, locked the doors in total darkness and rain. Off to sleep I went till about 6am this morning. Then proceeded back to SF.
Took care of early morning clients. And off to the movies. Saw Sariana..........Highly recommend to those who can concentrate and absorb.
Back home and then to SFO to pick-up my Clioent from Indonesia who came in on singapore Airlines. been getting more and more scoop from him about his friend in SF and his partner back home in Jakarta.
Will give you more details tomorrow.
Haven't heard from 3 dollar Bill !! Must be out in the Streets or as they say the "gutter"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Big Jon,

No I'm not in the gutter, yet. Been staying home hoping you would stop by, but I know that will never happen, not until you see the light and realize how FAAAABULOUS I am and how much you really want me. I went to see Broke Back Mountain, very sad. Lestat the new musical stinks, and I miss you so much Jon, you should have comeover to my place to nap rather than on the beach at San Greggorio. I would have behaved — maybe!
$3 Bill

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home