Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fishnets ?

I wonder what that means? Our friend e-mailed me about Christmas and Fishnets. I assume he means net stockings that females wear? I wonder where is his going with this ? I'm sure I will hear more. Let me know if you know something I don't, please

Off to Felton (Santa Cruz area) tonight at 11:15pm. I sure hope the rain settles down a bit. Don't really like driving over highway 17. Had got a call from a person this afternoon asking the costs of going to SFO to Felton. He ended up selecting my Sedan service. Going to be taking his neice home. Hope we can engage in a nice intilligent conversaation. Will give you the details tomorrow.

Oh, was in Las Vegas for Christmas. Spent the
day with my daughter, grandson and son-in-law. Had a fabulous time. Waiting to hear from my son who lives in Hong Kong. he went to Iran for Christmas. Speaking of Iran, pick-up a new client and his partner in Potrero Hill area. One of the two is VP of a Travel agency that specalizes in Exotic and remote tours world wide. They both had been in Iran about a year ago,. And just raved about the country. So much History. And how wonderful and friendly the Iranian people were. Amazing what we find out first hand about other cultures. Should not pay too much attention to the news media.

I really need to start using fictious names for people I meet in the Cab and or Limousine. Will make it much easier when writing. Maybe someone will have an idea for Our Friend. what do you think?

See you soon.................Jon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just call me $3 Bill.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home