Saturday, December 31, 2005

Thank-you's......and Lucky Chang - LV

Especially to our friend 3 $ bill. Turns out to be quite a individual, even though he "hits" on anything that walks. Now, if we all can get him to create his own BLOG. Trust me, the site would definatgely make a difference to those with AIDS.

And to my friend that helped me with this site as well as my Business Website. She had been working for one of those World Wide Over Night delivery companies as a truck driver for the Holiday season. But had quit shortly after starting as they were "squeezing" blood from the turnip, as they say, for very little pay.

Also, my client that had been after me for years to write a book. Of course, I hear no comment from him about this blog site. Was going to bug him the other night when I picked him and his wife up at SFO. Due to their delayed flight, I had to send the other driver. So I'll wait till next week. By the way, his wife is very politically connected. She was on the First Ladies staff for one of the former President's. One of my favorite President's along with Ronald Reagan. Yes, I swing both ways !!

Finally, the person who put me on to doing a BLOG site. Saw him yesterday when I pick-up at SFO. Looks as though he might be leaving his consulting job to join two others friends who are starting up a new technology Company. this person's wireless technology knowledge to beyond my comprehension. But, I still do learn alot from him.

Oh, my Client from Jakarta that came in the other night. Well, he is a personal friend of the person who owns a resturant in New York called "Lucky Chang". And is opening one up in Las Vegas on the 5th of January. So he was invited to attend the opening evening. He and his friend who lives here in SF will be going to LV on the 4th. By the way, the Resturant is staffed with all Tranny's. What a fantastic idea. Simular the the one at 9th and Howard.....Asia SF. I'm sure I'll hear more about the resturant when he returns to SF.

Will be out woring the streets of SF tonight till the wee hours of the morning. Sure I will have an interesting adventure tonight. And yes, you will hear all about the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home